If you need a dental check-up but are feeling worried about your next appointment, our trusted Newcastle dentist team is here to help! We strive to put you in control of your oral health by providing useful tips for at-home care between check-ups. Follow along as we give you a closer look at our practice and the services on offer.
Our Areas Of Expertise
Our warm and friendly practice is committed to delivering quality dental care using the latest materials and technology. Treatments are performed in both a sterile and comfortable environment, with some procedures allowing for sedation to ensure that you are relaxed. Our top-class practitioner is available from Monday- Saturday to assist in the following areas:
- General dentistry: Check-up, scale and clean; fillings; tooth extraction; root canal therapy; as well as wisdom tooth removal.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Crown-lengthening; crowns and bridges; teeth whitening; veneers, inlays and onlays.
- Preventative dentistry: Regular examinations; dietary advice and hygiene education; fissure sealants and mouth guards.
- Children’s dentistry: Check-ups and cleans; fluoride treatments and fissure sealants; as well as children’s dental crowns and sealants.
- Orthodontics: Early treatments.
- Implant dentistry: Restorative implants.
- Oral surgery: Wisdom teeth removal, surgical tooth removal, crown-lengthening and tongue tie release (frenectomy).
- Advanced and technological services: TMJ and bruxism; snoring and sleep apnoea; sedation and sleep dentistry; dental x-rays; OPG as well as ZOOM teeth whitening.
Dental care is easily accessible and affordable when working with our dynamic team. Get a 10% discount if you are a student or a pension cardholder. We accept all major health funds and are also proud partakers in the Medicare child dental benefit programme! Finally, we offer payment plan solutions in the form of Zip Money- an effective method in getting the help you need, even if you have no private funds readily available.
Why Regular Check-Ups Are Important
The scheduling of regular checkups is important in the prevention and early detection of any potential problems. Let us help you maintain your teeth and gum health by professionally cleaning and polishing away any built-up plaque and unwanted bacteria. We’d recommend popping in for a consultation at least twice a year and inquiring about the ways of maintaining oral hygiene in-between visits.
For more tips and tricks on maintaining your oral health, visit our website and be sure to book your consultation with the Newcastle City Dentist team!
Related Tags: Dentist Newcastle